Guideline for Insurance Claim of International Student
Weekdays, 8:30am-12:00am; 13:30pm-17:30pm
2. Documents Needed:
1) Passport Copy;
2) Student Card Copy or other Identification Papers;
3) Insurance Sheet Copy;
4) Application for Insurance Claims (with the signature and stamp of the college);
5) Original Invoice and List of Fees and Charges;
6) Diagnosis Certificate (original), Discharge Summary (original), Medical Records (original), Inspection and Analysis Report (copy ) from the hospital;
7) Patient Diary (Records of Doctor’s Advice);
8) Bank Card No.
Special Additional Documents:
1) If the accident happens to the student, the student is required to provide accident proof, such as the Road Traffic Accident Certificate, Criminal Identification Certificate, etc.
2) If the student is accidentally disabled, the student is required to provide Disability Identification Certificate issued by identification institutions, which shall be approved by the insurance company.
3) The original invoice of nursing fees during hospitalization or the application of nursing fees issued by the university is needed.
4) If the student accepts the ambulatory treatment and emergency treatment, the student is required to provide the visa copy.
5) If the student is accidentally dead, the medical death certificate or a death certificate issued by the ministry of public security, the beneficiary relationship certificate and the ID photocopy of the student’s relatives are needed.
6) If the repatriation service of remains is required, the unit certificate of the student and the relevant reasonable invoice are required. The international round trip air tickets copies of maximum two family members are also included in the claims.
3. Case Report & Enquiry:
Yichang Gezhouba Branch, PICC (People's Insurance Company of China):
0717-6737992; Mr. Tian Xiaolong: 15572766669.
4. Insurance Coverage:
Fees of ambulatory treatment, emergency treatment & hospitalization;
Compensations of accidental injury and death;
1) Report the accident or disease case to the insurance company and your college at the earliest possible time (within 48 hours) after it happens;
2) Collect all the documents needed at your earliest time;
3) The Insurance collect the information from the hospital and the doctor;
4) Submit all documents needed and apply for the insurance claims;
5) Wait for the result for at least one week and check your claim amount of bank account;
1) Report your accident or disease case at the earliest possible time (within 48 hours) after it happens.
2) The insurance claim of ambulatory treatments starts from RMB 2000 Yuan. The ambulatory treatment that charges less than RMB 2000 Yuan will not be included in this insurance. The maximum amount of one day claims is RMB 600 Yuan.
3) The medical expenses cause by some specific situations will not included into the insurance claims, such as intentional injury, plastic surgery, driving without a driving license, HIV/AIDS and STDS and anamnesis. And the treatment of diseases having been diagnosed and confirmed before buying the insurance, including heart disease, tuberculosis, chronic liver disease, etc., will not included in the insurance claims.
4) The hospital that received the patients should be in the list of Yichang Public Hospital, such as Yichang Central Hospital(宜昌市中心医院), The First People’s Hospital of Yichang(宜昌市第一人民医院), The Second People's Hospital of Yichang(宜昌市第二人民医院), the affiliated hospitals of CTGU(三峡大学附属医院). The student can enquire about the detailed list from the college.
5) Keep all the original documents issued by the hospital properly.