This program is for training the qualified candidates possessing the abilities of medicine research and preparation, medicine quality control and evaluation, and guiding rational clinical use of medicines.
1. Introduction to Pharmacy
2. Inorganic and Analytical Chemistry
3. Organic Chemistry
4. Physical Chemistry
8. Medicinal Analysis
9. Drug synthesis
10. Natural Medicinal Chemistry
11. Traditional Chinese Medicine
12. Pharmaceutical Administration
13. Drug Toxicology
14. Professional Comprehensive Training
1. 18-25 years old; a foreign passport holder;
2. Chinese Friendly; in good physical and mental health; hardworking; academic excellence
3. High School Certificate in relevant discipline
4. Proficiency in English, with good English skills: Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing.
5. The applicant who masters basic Chinese language skill will be preferred.
Online Application Link: http://lsx.ctgu.edu.cn/
1. Completed online application form with the applicant’s signature
2. Passport copy (Photo Page of a valid passport)
3. Copies of the visa page and residence permit if the applicant is in China
4. High School Certificate (A Notarized Copy in English or Chinese language should be attached if the originals are not in English or Chinese)
5. Academic Transcript (A Notarized Copy in English or Chinese language should be attached if the originals are not in English or Chinese)
6. Certificate of Physical Examination
7. Bank statement or affidavit of financial support
8. A video clip of self-introduction in English within 5 minutes.
Duration: 4 years
Tuition Fee: 15000 RMB/Year(Accommodation, Insurance and Registration fees are excluded )
Scholarship: One Year Partial Tuition scholarship
You will be offered 10000 RMB from the Hubei Provincial scholarship fund for the first year; It is to be mentioned that from the 2nd year you are required to pay all the fees on your own.
College of Biological and Pharmaceutical Sciences
Address：8 University Avenue, Yichang 443002, Hubei Province, P.R. China
Contact：Ms. Jin Shenghong